You can call us at (703) 506-1010 to schedule an Initial Evaluation or visit our interactive online reservation system to make an appointment for a Physical Therapy Initial Evaluation or treatment session. If the reservation system is full, no worries, just give us a call and we will try to accommodate your schedule at your earliest convenience. We recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your initial visit to fill out the necessary paperwork.
Physical Therapy Clinic Policies
- A referral from a physician for physical therapy is recommended.
- All physical therapy evaluation and treatment sessions are provided by licensed physical therapists.
- We are currently participating with BlueCross Blue Shield insurance plans and Medicare only; however, if you have another insurance plan, a “superbill” or invoice for insurance reimbursement will be provided for clients seeing a physical therapist.
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER,AMEX, checks and cash payments
- All sessions are an average of 45-60 minutes in length or more if needed.
- 24-hours’ notice is required to avoid being charged for a cancelled appointment.
There is a $ 50.00 late cancellation fee for physical therapy.